No more hand writing Recipes, Shopping Lists, Menus or Freezer Inventories, and Labels. This program is easy to learn, easy to use, and will save you time! Each version comes with every recipe in the corresponding book, plus you can add unlimited recipes to the program.
With the program you can:
- Choose from recipes in the program
- Add other 30 Meals in One Day recipe collections
- Add your own recipes
- Edit and/or alter any ingredient/recipe
- Adjust recipe size
- Search by ingredient, recipe name or category
- Print recipes
Generate Shopping Lists
- Simply choose any number of recipes and every ingredient will be added to the Shopping List
- List prints in Grocery Store categories
- Add any other items to the list
- Edit or Remove any items you don’t need to purchase
- Print Shopping List
- Simply choose the recipes and the program will generate the labels
- Each label has Recipe Name, Cooking Instructions and Date
- Print a whole sheet of labels (10) or select any label(s) on the sheet
Create Menus or Freezer Inventories
- Create any number of Menus or Freezer Inventories
- Print Menus or Freezer Inventories
Recipe Management Software.
NOT A BOOK ON CD
(Software includes every recipe from the book(s), but contains ONLY recipes, NOT entire book contents)
Software Shipping or Download Options—Each software package is available on a shipped compact disc (CD) or you can choose to download the software. Recipe Collections are only available in Download.
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98
- 256 MB RAM
50 MB Free Hard Disk Space
- Not Mac compatible (see note below)
- Note to Mac Users:
- This Software is currently unavailable in Mac format. HOWEVER — a program such as Mac Fusion (vmware.com/mac) or Parallels for Mac (parallels.com) allows a Mac user to run not only our program on a Mac, but other Windows-based programs as well. We hope to have Mac compatible software in the future.